May I have your attention, please?
Thank you. I just want to say a few basic thing, really, and I'll be to the point.
1. Did it ever occur to you that people who have no substance to their arguments are rather harsh, short, and edgy in their takes? This applies to all "hot takes" and trolling over the internet, don't you think?
2. Does the old web-saying of "to debunk horseshit requires more energy than to write it" rings true to you? As a communist, are you tired of 5 word "debunkings" of your posts on /pol/ or other places? A very similar thing is happening here.
3. As a communist are you aware of "ultras" and their whole angle? Do you understand that literally nothing is good enough for them? Do you understand that they'll namedrop Marx while not actually following him?
4. Are you aware of the OVERWHELMING propaganda going on in the anglosphere against China right now? Do you understand what that entails, how it motivates people - people even on the left?
5. Do you understand how Americans feel insecure because their empire and hegemony is crumbling, and how that colors their view of China, the next contender?
I could go on, but you get the point, I hope. People calling China "red fascist" have 5k upvotes on Reddit and 50k hearts on Twitter and some among us take this culture from there to here. Can we, reasonable people, moreover, "leftists", do better than that? I, or one, hope so.
If you need further substantiation of any points here feel free to ask it from the community. We will assist you.
Thanks again for reading my tirade, I guess.