Since we STILL don't seem to have any rules I decided to make/repost some good ones that we should follow
0. Follow general site rules (when they're made)
1. Don't disrupt the board with repeated spam, bad faith derails, drama, bait, etc.
- 1a. Don't go out of your way to be antagonistic or hateful. Rants and rage-posts are one thing, bad faith shitposts are another
- 1b. Try to cultivate discussion in your threads and don't just dump images or shitpost, you have >>>/GET/
2. If you have a singular, specific request/subject you should look for a suitable thread. Don't be selfish; use catalog and scroll-search.
3. Spoiler NSFW images
4. Advertising your personal chatroom, site, server, board, etc. is allowed, but may be deleted if it is considered to be spam. Discord will always be deleted. Use something like Telegram instead.
5. Do a reverse image search before you request for the source to an image.