Catalog of /dead/

Mode: Thread
Name
E-mail
Subject
Message

Max message length: 8192

Files

Max file size: 80.00 MB

Max files: 5

Password

(used to delete files and postings)

Misc

Remember to follow the rules

R: 29 / I: 22 / P: 1

Banners n 'shit

Post yr banners for the board, and also flags if you have any suggestions. I'm going to be stealing more flags from /leftypol/ but if you have any requests post them here.

Banner size is 300x100 and must be under 200KB

R: 25 / I: 3 / P: 1

Board description & Reulz

Welcome to /dead/, the endless magical nihilist gulag. This is not 8/grim/, but it is the continuation 8/grim/. Think of it as partly an /r9k/ for anti-capitalists, partly /dprk/ with skeltals, and otherwise whatever you make of it.

Now in amazing Techni-nocolors!

Rules:
1. Global rules apply
2. Please keep /r9k/-tier >tfw no gf shitposts to one thread (>>11). Capitalism is only one of the many, many reasons why you don't have a gf.
3. Meta posts belong in this thread
4. This is a #SAFE space_ for anarkiddies and nihilists; cheka yr authoritarian privilege fam

R: 21 / I: 5 / P: 1

How do I get rid of the spooks in my head that tell me that I am worthless and the world would be better off if every trace of my existence was erased?

R: 43 / I: 3 / P: 1

why should i be post left?

hi /death, as a ancom i have just been getting into post left theory, and i would like to ask for reasons why i should be a post leftist rather then a regular one. so i would like problems with the left being addressed here and alternative positions being given to reconsider my own >just read x book on the topic i am busy with that right now and i have a whole reading list, i would also just like discourse in the meantime

R: 23 / I: 3 / P: 1

Trans

Anyone on here trans?

R: 5 / I: 1 / P: 1

Anarchist media??

Give me some good shit to watch.

R: 71 / I: 41 / P: 1

Post-meme

R: 26 / I: 3 / P: 1

let's say, hypothetically, 0chan was brought back

would you use it, or is /dead/ a sufficient space >pic unrelated

R: 13 / I: 0 / P: 1

Online Business

I'm out of a job cause my employer got bought out by a bigger company, and that company is background checking. I'm sick of this shit. Does anybody have guides on how to make money online? Legitimate, illegitimate, doesn't matter. Would not mind talking to somebody one on one either, so long as proper OPSEC is in place.

R: 40 / I: 18 / P: 1

The Anarchist Library

ITT: we discuss the Anarchist Library, good texts found on it and ways we can help the library.

https://theanarchistlibrary.org/

For example, did you know that you can easily edit the texts on the site? It's the pencil icon in the infobox. While reading I take notes of the obvious scanning errors and correct the text when I am finished.

R: 13 / I: 1 / P: 2

How bout them dialectics thos?

What's your opinion on dialectics /dead/? Like do you think it's usefull to analyse processes using a dialectical scheme or is that outdated to you? And what would be a post-strucuralist approach to the questions of developement and motion? I don't agree with the hard line hegelian notion that the universe already exists in an dielectical form, but I do thing dialectics are overall still a valid conception.

R: 7 / I: 1 / P: 2

Reading Stirner

Is the punctuation in The Unique and Its Property typical for German texts from its era? It makes me feel like it was written to be read aloud.

R: 26 / I: 11 / P: 2

Schizonihilist anon from /leftypol/ here. The board has finally banned all Tor exit nodes, so I am unable to reply to anyone there anymore and can no longer even alert anyone there of this post. If you wish to continue conversation with me, or want me to respond to something from /leftypol/, post or cross-link it here and I will do my best to oblige. Alternatively, if you are reading and care to inform /leftypol/ of my departure, please do. I no longer can. Then again, given I am universally hated on /leftypol/, maybe no one will even notice and it is better they never know. I feel sorry for those who genuinely wanted a response from me and asked for theory recommendations, but who will now never get any unless they see this post. There's nothing more I can do about it now, though.

R: 14 / I: 3 / P: 2

philip mainlander general

a tread meant for questions, discussion and praise for this fascinating figure i have a question myself so i am reading mutual aid right now, and in the section talking about mutual aid by "barbarians" i noticed it seems that communal behavior used to be more common back then, communal behavior seems to be even more common by "savage" societies, it seems society is more isolated then ever before, Philip mainlander talked about how universe was killing itself by splitting more and more, beginning as a singularity (god) until it realized it needed to die, for non existence is better then existence, but because it was god it was unable to kill himself, so it started splitting itself, becoming more and more isolated and divided, so that way it could die, so our universe is essentially the rotting corpse of god, if we accept mainlander's theory could the increasing isolation of our society be seen as a side effect of god's suicide? are there more ways of combining mainlander's and anarchist theory?

R: 22 / I: 10 / P: 2

>ctrl+f music <0 results. ITT We post music. Old Trees - Violent Resistance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q38GP4-GsI

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 2

Kropotkin Now! 2021 A Black Rose Books Conference

Hello comrades! Black Rose Books, a small anarchist publishing house based in Montreal, is hosting a conference onsite and online celebrating life of Peter Kropotkin. It will take place from February 5th-7th. A commemorative will take place on the 8th, the 100th anniversary of Kropotkin's death. If you would like to submit a presentation for the conference a working title, abstract, and a short description of yourself (preferred but not mandatory) is due November 22nd. We have allocated approx. 1 1/2 hours which would include group activities and discussion periods in addition to the presentation. Current submissions include university professors, independent authors, and activists from a wide variety of countries around the world.

R: 11 / I: 2 / P: 2

When was the last time you felt truely happy?

hey /dead/ites, I want you to tell me about the last time you were really truely happy, the last time you had that careless positive feeling within that everything will turn out fine! I wanna ask this because, self-analysing, I couldn't shake the feeling that me turning post-left and loosing hope in regular marxism/anarchism was at least partly due my personal situation worsening and loosing hope in general, so I wonder if others on here have similar feelings. To me, it has been like exactly 6 months now. Back then I just radomly had the chance to meet all my old friends from highschool and it was just an all around positive experience. The whole corona bs only really came up afterwards and since then I haven't really had contact with pretty much anyone. Also I lost my former job and had to do hours in a call center. So yeah, things have been pretty shitty since then and atm I don't feel like they are getting better.

R: 22 / I: 2 / P: 2

History

How should we relate to history? Is there any point to studying it? If yes, how should we go about it?

R: 16 / I: 1 / P: 2

What the fuck is gender nihilism/abolitionism/etc.?

R: 41 / I: 5 / P: 2

is delluze post left ?

i like the way delluze and early land write in that they write in ways that are intriguing to read i guess idk dark deluze is what im always reccomended for people new to deluze

R: 3 / I: 0 / P: 3

hello friends

R: 3 / I: 0 / P: 3

to: that an-nil who hates Tiqqun/IC/Appelistas

First of all I hope you are well. I take it that you're a euro who has second-hand knowledge of the events at the ZAD. I was very surprised because as a burger there are many things I'm not privy to, but I recall your complaint was basically that anarchists got the boot from the ZAD because the Appelists decided to go a legal route with the state, doing their 'petit-bourgeois goat cheese' farming or something. I don't think this makes them Marxists as you say, but it rings of Lenin at Brest-Litovsk, trading space for time. I just wanted to hear more about the Appelists actions at the ZAD, the different factions (I've read a little about them on English websites like autonomies and ill-will), and what you think of the following. The Appelists say this; >There is no “other economy,” there’s just another relationship with the economy. A relationship of distance and hostility, to be exact. The mistake of the social and solidarity economy is to believe in the structures it adopts. It’s to insist that what occurs inside it conforms to the statutes, to the official modes of operation. The only relationship one can have with the structures adopted is to use them as umbrellas for doing something altogether different than what the economy authorizes. So it is to be complicit in that use and that distance. . . We should make use of economic structures only on condition that we tear a hole in them. . . >As for the structure with holes in it, it draws its meaning not from what it communicates but from what it keeps secret: its clandestine participation in a political scheme immeasurably larger than it, its use for ends that are economically neutral, not to say senseless, but politically judicious, and for means that as an economic structure it is designed to accumulate without end. Organizing in a revolutionary way via a whole resistance network of legal structures exchanging between themselves is possible, but risky. Among other things, this could furnish an ideal cover for international conspiratorial relations. There’s always the threat, however, of falling back into the economic rut, of losing the thread of what we’re doing, of no longer seeing the sense of the conspiracy. The fact remains that we must organize ourselves, organize on the basis of what we love to do, and provide ourselves the means to do it. as someone who is more of a Marxist, I admire the shift towards the politics of conspiracy (the bourgeoisie's greatest weapon) and existentialism implicit in the last sentence. Do you think that this is a veritable path of revolutionary activity or not and why?

R: 17 / I: 2 / P: 3

If the universe is materialistic, why don't we feel at home here?

R: 36 / I: 1 / P: 3

How do I find a job with extreme social anxiety and no experience?

pls help

R: 46 / I: 12 / P: 3

official rule 2 thread

official rule 2 thread
>2. Please keep /r9k/-tier >tfw no gf shitposts to one thread. Capitalism is only one of the many, many reasons why you don't have a gf.

R: 20 / I: 1 / P: 3

Fuck communists and anarchists

When you browse /leftypol/, you often see threads titled something like "Your former ideologies" or "Your history as a leftist", in which anons don't get tired describing their past with spooky shit like 'Leninist', 'ML', 'ANcom', completly abstract words without any meaning, any material force, behind them. Because what really is the material difference between being a leninist and a syndicalist when both have the same amount of revolutionary force behind them: none. Tankie parties as well as syindicalist unions have failed to organise the working class fo the last half century. Neither have any impact on national politics or the economy. Calling yourself one or the other is mere play-pretend. Anyone with eyes in their heads sees that the modern working class has no interest fighting capitalism through strike and organisation - and that's probably for the best. If any of these modern cults calling themselves leftist parties actually got popular, it would sooner result in another century of authoritarian rule than working class emancipation simply because these revolutionary possessed don't even fight for latter. Their goal is the realisation of a spook, an ideal, like communism or anarchism. It's all meaningless. Neither anarchism nor communism has ever existed - even anarchists and communists will attest this. What they don't understand is that the root of the circumstance is the idea-form of concepts like communism themselves. Matter and ideas mutually exclusive. They can never be the same. Our view of reality is always subjective, the reality as we experience it isn't the same that materially exists. Our concept of reality doesn't and can't have the same content as reality because if they had, matter and idea were equal. The quality of matter IS it not being ideal, therefore this is impossible. Leftists think themselves communism or anarchism like this or that, imagine themselves solutions to fictional problems of how to run economies that will never exist. Not because conditions that can be described as communism or anarchism will never exist, but because if they exist, they will exist materially and therefore have no connection to how their believers imagine them. Marx's analysis of many aspects of capitalism are quite good, but they don't describe the material existence of capitalism, not in the 19th century and even less now. It works with ideas, abstractions of the material conditions, and it has to because you literally can't grasp the material. Another problem with the left is believing in the revolutionary character of the proletariat. Let's be real: the working class is not revolutionary - and I mean this in 2 ways. First, as I described before, they don't care about communism. Mostly they don't care about politics, at least not in the sense that they wanna get active within in, more in a spectacle kind of way. What they care about is their live as they experience it, so to most in the west, they kinda feel like their work sucks but it could be worse. Revolution is not on their minds, and 40 years of agitation by communists and anarchists hasn't changed that. Second, most workers today simply CAN'T be revolutionary, even if they wanted to. The proletariat is supposed to be the revolutionary subject due to their relation to production, that they are necessary for and and thus through strike have the power to hold capitalism. Obviously, with todays western working class consisting mostly of service rather than industrial work, only a minority is even in a position to force anything by strike, let alone make the system collapse. But even though the working class has consistently ignored communists and anachists, there have consistently been communists and anarchists organising in their small clubs talking about the coming revolution that never came. But how is that? Why are they still investing their energy in this ineffective task? Because it gives some weirdos, who are nobodies in every other relation, power over a group of other weirdos. Leftist parties have long started to reproduce capitalism: people who are socio-economicly off well enough to invest alot of their time into revolutionary larping command workers and minorities (the few that show up) to protest, distribute leaflets or knock on doors, which are all acts with the goal of further accumulation. If capitalism will be abolished, itll happen in the centres of industrial production through the people working there acting in their savage self interest, not because political hobbyists try to realise some fantasy of theirs. You are better of investing your time and energy in yourself dealing with capitalist relations than wasting your time on those nerds.

R: 58 / I: 5 / P: 3

why is /leftypol/ so retarded?

R: 46 / I: 2 / P: 3

Communism is nothing if not Reactionary.

The Marxist analysis of Capitalism and post-Capitalism is fairly straightforward in its understanding of why Capitalism will not last. The productive forces of Capitalism will be developed, until a certain point where Capitalism will come to inhibit their further growth. At this point, the proletariat must rise up and destroy the Capitalist mode of production to free the forces of production imprisoned within them. What Marx does, is essentially agree with the "mission" of Capital, the growth of productive forces, but does not think Capitalism will be able to complete this mission due to its internal contradictions. This is where the problem of Marxism comes in. Marx does not understand, as later thinkers who developed upon his ideas, Jaques Camatte and Nick Land, that the mission of Capital, the growth of productive forces, schizophrenic revolutionizing of society, etc, this is the problem humanity has with Capital, because these goals are on a fundamental level, anti-human. They are the goals of the market God, in its "progressive" quest to mechanize human life down to the second, not the goals of humanity. Post-Capitalism, or rather Capitalism that has broken through the wall of its own contradiction in order to further presue its mission, will not be for humans. It will be a continuation of the mission of Capital, and that missions end is the complete domestication and annihilation of the human race. Nick Land and Camatte made this very clear. Marx attempts to divorce Capitalism and its technology, not realizing that Capitalism itself, the blind idiot god, is the most important part of this technology. No consciously organized system of humans can match the speed, versatility and growth of the dispersed dead brain of Capital itself. The growth in productive forces do not exist for the benefit of humanity. They exist for the benefit of Capital. Capital itself is the motor of technological change and modernity. Nothing can replace it. We do not want "Post-Capitalism". A post-Capitalism that contains the drive for progress of Capitalism will not be liberation. It will be the death of the human species and the planet earth. Industrial society, and Capital's mission of its expansion into all aspects of the human life and subjectivity, itself requires repression. We cannot progress "past" Capitalism, because progress is merely a measure of how completely Capital has subordinated the human community to its cold will. Communism is nothing if not REACTIONARY. What we struggle for is not to complete Capital’s mission when Capitalism cannot, not to "progress" further down Capital's road, but to throw out the whole thing. Understand that it would mean our annihilation, and take back the wheel of society as humans, consciously organizing production according to our will instead of the impersonal whims of the market God. We should accept that this sort of “Communism”, not Post-Capitalism but human self determination, will not nearly measure up to Capitalism if measured by Capital’s metrics. It will doubtlessly not be as wildly innovative, nor as productive and will not “revolutionize” society constantly as Capital does. There is no other motor for this kind of “progress” but Capitalism, and this dynamistic acceleration exists for Capital’s benefit, not ours. The only characteristic that I can say for certain about this “Communism” is that it will be a process that is not ruled by the market, but rather by some form of conscious human will directed towards some sort of conscious human need. Either that, or it would mean the end of "society" as a whole.

R: 7 / I: 1 / P: 3

What anarchy will look like

I know that anarchy is just a state, it is not an ideology; it just means people solving their matters by themselves in an egalitarian manner(as seen by the community). The question is more about what the beginning would be like. I think it would go somewhat along these lines: > A city of 100.000 people > Affiliation groups of anarchists dethrone the local state power of their regions of operation > Anarchists by some means(Public discourse, pamphlets) spread the news that the area was liberated > In the means which they've chosen, they explain that people can organize their life as it fits them > Lots of harsh debates will happen between people deciding on what to do > People start contacting people around the city to organize what to do > The situation with time will stabilize(not completely, because it cannot always exist because of individual needs) with time, because solutions to general problems of society will be met according to the people > Many types of community could form from these, bourgeois without the state power to secure their private property, would in places where people wish to abolish it would be completely gone, while in other places if the community wishes to maintain it by their own will, it will remain. > Some more communist communities, other extremely individualist because of some anarchist influences. It would be probably be a big mass of many different points of view, and probably conflict would hardly stabilize. > Anarchy successful

R: 23 / I: 4 / P: 3

I'm not going back to work. What are some good illegalist books?

R: 5 / I: 2 / P: 4

We are living in an age of turbulence. The paradigm of our existence is shifting, the society is standing on the brink of something that would drastically change or destroy the existing world order. Destabilization, polarization (political and otherwise) and intrinsic danger surround us at every step. Europe is the core of our existence, and multiculturalism caused by mass foreign invasion, with all its consequences, is the danger. Throughout our lands, crime rates are rising rapidly, economy is suffering due to wrongly distributed welfare benefits, culture and ethnicity are being subverted and led into degeneracy with a clearly visible intent; and throughout our lands, backlash is evident and harsh. Riots among indigenous population, protest growing into true resistance against the criminal, anti-European, anti-White regimes. We have waited and waited; for three generations we have waited. We have asked ourselves: What can we do? How can any change be possible when the proclaimed democracy is a lie? How can any change at all be possible when everything has been decided for us; when our nations are degraded, when our blood has no social/biological value anymore? All traditional higher values of our society, of or past, our culture, our history, have been subverted and overturned. The tradition is no longer there. The value of having European descent is no longer there. And we are in a race against time to avoid cultural replacement through a new Islamic invasion; and our hands are tied by the legislation, and our mouths are tied by tolerance and political correctness, and our people’s minds are clouded by the lies from the ruling elites and the media they govern. So what CAN we do, what can we do right now, to avert a total catastrophe, to revert the process of annihilation enforced upon the Western culture, upon the White race? The world is changing rapidly; the age is shifting. And what we CAN do is accelerate the backlash. What we CAN do is unite the youngest generations of Europe under on flag of White European resistance, traditionalism, ethnic nationalism; what we CAN do is bring about the true civil war by counter-acting the current invasion and its supporters at the top of our states: The EU. This backlash, this answer by actions to the danger we are facing is necessary and inevitable to sweep away the ethnically foreign elements and to restore monoculture. Further polarization of society is necessary to enact the scenario of a full-scale, both-sided civil war (finally providing an answer to all the war crimes by the invaders and halting the tide of mass immigration that threatens to consume us.) Acceleration of these political processes is necessary to prevent our extinction which is in its latter phases already. Both can be achieved through multiple acts of resistance and direct engagement with the enemy

R: 6 / I: 1 / P: 4

What's the hot new torture from post-late stage capitalism?

R: 23 / I: 6 / P: 4

Take a breather

I'm getting tired of these /pol/yps raiding our board, atleast here they won't find us. How are you guys doing?

R: 3 / I: 0 / P: 4

Do any of you guys feel like you are just going through the motions of life because it's all you know how to do?

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 4

I open up my wallet... and it's full of blood...

R: 3 / I: 0 / P: 4

Post-Marxism?

Mouffe and Laclau reject the centrality of the proletariat and the historical determinism in Marxism -What do you think about it? -Could you recommend me some "post-marxist" authors or books? -Which have been the most recent developments in this "current"?

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 4

Who are you streaming for?

Short zine about how cops use livestream footage and why is it okay to smash the smartphones of live streamers.

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 4

can catboys be post-left :3 ? i mean wouldn't post-structuralists argue that terms like boy are abstract and have no real meaning?

R: 1 / I: 0 / P: 4

doin praxis like im doin your mom

R: 4 / I: 0 / P: 4

How does it feel to know retards like stupidpol or Angela Nagle stole the term "Post-left" from you?

R: 5 / I: 0 / P: 5

Just what the fuck anarchism is? What does it mean to you?

R: 9 / I: 1 / P: 5

missed connections

New to the post-left here. If you are one of the two galaxy-brain post-left illegalists that I bonded with during the riots, you have my info, or I have contacted you, so get in touch because I want to escape.

R: 7 / I: 1 / P: 5

How did the Belarusians come to rebellion against the dictatorship

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 5

System Fail #3: The Ballot & The Bullet

https://sub.media/video/system-fail-3-the-ballot-the-bullet/ A look at the continuing racial tensions in the US and its effect on the 2020 Presidential elections. Plus a look at the recent uprising in Belarus, featuring an interview with Maria, an anarchist based in Minsk.

R: 3 / I: 0 / P: 5

David Graeber

Now that the dust has settled... what's your opinion on him? Anything worth reading by him?

R: 3 / I: 1 / P: 5

Let. Me. Die.

The cult of living -- which is by paradox a cult of living death, must be destroyed.
https://downandoutdistro.noblogs.org/files/2019/10/letmedie.pdf

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 5

ZuCkFuck2020

A very nice voice recommending that you use Mastodon instead of Facebook. https://kolektiva.media/videos/watch/26360460-7419-4c01-98be-34daf12c5305

R: 8 / I: 1 / P: 5

Today languages are doomed to extinction

Due to the techno-industrial city, doesn't matter the ideology, or society which possesses it; it will always need many people to keep it alive, and for this reason smaller languages cannot survive in this harsh environment. Let's assume a group of people who speak a minority language with around 300 speakers, they live in a poor small village, next to it is a city where a major language is spoken, if people want to have a industrial life, they will need to move to the city, commune, whatever is more convenient for your industrialist society, and there they will stay for better life conditions. When this happens, there are two possible outcomes: > 1 - They won't teach their native to their children preferring them to only speak the major language, because their native language is "useless" > 2 - They will teach their language to their children, let's assume the best case scenario and let's say they taught the most traditional form with no loanwords, only native words, and the children speaks the minority language perfectly; here is a more case by case thing, but probably this kid will only speak this language with his family, and with no one else, so many things could happen here, loanwords enter his language when talking to their parents, they start speaking more and more of the majority language with their parents, and in the future they will spread a more majority languicized version of the original language, and with each generation the language is slowly(or maybe even faster in worse scenarios) disappearing until it is finally gone. This being the best case scenario for the language. This is the natural process for smaller languages, which are the majority of our world's languages today on the techno-industrial system by its pure nature. But now let's make a case, how could we revive this language? A fake idea of national identity could bring up many nationalists puppets who would only speak the original language in its pure version, and would force their children and relatives to only speak it; this is a similar case to Ukrainian which is a language that I know fairly well, but it also brings all the nationalist spooks, fights, racism, class division and way more stuff(evidence for this is the state of the Ukrainian language today) that all of us know so I don't think anyone here would agree in doing this as a long term solution. So as we can see, language diversity in the techno-industrial system is impossible, maybe it can last some generations, we can even write books, make documents and such for its possible revival, but as we now have come to see, the only proper language revival that we've was for hebrew, which almost changed all the classical language, and it needed a extremely fucked up nationalist group to make it happen. Other languages revivals tries like irish, cornish, gaelic we can only see some nationalists people the effort to even try to speak it, or in some other cases nationalists organizations can bring the language to a better spot. Here I am not saying that this is bad or good, nor saying nationalists organizations are doing a favor reviving those languages, I actually think nationalist revivals of languages have to destroy a language or a dialect for the success; let's take Ukraine as an example again, we have surzhyk, which is a mix of Ukrainian with Russian, in some cases have some really interesting vocabulary and phonology that you could argue if it was left alone maybe it could turn into a new language, who knows, but now, due to the Ukrainian nationalists, surzhyk has got a image of bad language, rural language of dumb and uneducated people; which is actually creating more divide, some surzhyk speakers are now with a strong russian identity and only speaking russian and starting to hate ukrainians, and the reverse is true with people that are stopping to speak surzhyk and only ukrainian. So do I offer any solution? If you ask me, the only sustainable way for smaller languages to survive is through de-industrialization and de-urbanization, that's where language flourishes and develops best. This is obviously just a really personal thing, language does not have any intrinsic value, I just like it and I think the industrial system takes the freedom of personal language, and that's it. < I didn't post on /leftypol/ because I don't want the kind of discussion that they would bring about this topic

R: 5 / I: 1 / P: 5

Is misantrophy left-wing or right-wing?

R: 9 / I: 0 / P: 5

Is Anarcha-Feminism post-left? I see it on a lot of (the few) post-left boards but don't see how it's post left. Is this a joke?

R: 10 / I: 1 / P: 6

Praxis

ITT: post PRAXIS

R: 17 / I: 7 / P: 6

Do anarchists still exist? It seems like every time I talk to someone who claims to be anarchist online they turn out to be a Marxist who is just too ashamed of tankies to call themselves a Marxist. Do actual anarchists still exist?

R: 36 / I: 9 / P: 6

I am a marxist that became nazbol after reading most of marxes works Do I fit in here? I am not just a nationalist tankie, I consider myself post left.

R: 11 / I: 0 / P: 6

Alternate reading of Mayan calendar suggests end of the world is next week

According to experts, the Gregorian calendar was introduced to better reflect the time it takes Earth to orbit the Sun. But it is believed by many that as many as 11 days were lost from the year that was once determined by the Julian calendar. Over time these lost days add up and now a conspiracy theory has cropped up which claims that we should actually be in the year 2012, not 2020. In a since deleted tweet, scientist Paolo Tagaloguin reportedly said: “Following the Julian Calendar, we are technically in 2012. The number of days lost in a year due to the shift into Gregorian Calendar is 11 days. For 268 years using the Gregorian Calendar (1752-2020) times 11 days = 2,948 days. 2,948 days / 365 days (per year) = 8 years”. Following this theory, June 21, 2020 would actually be December 21, 2012. It may be recalled that in 2012, December 21 was proposed by some as the end of the world by conspiracy theorists. https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/reading-of-mayan-calendar-suggests-end-of-the-world-is-next-week

R: 9 / I: 2 / P: 6

Traduções Anarquistas

I think some people here maybe already know, about this project of mine with some anarchists friends of my region. So who we are and what are our goals for those who don't know us: > We are anarchists working on translating some basic anarchist and post-left anarchy works into Portuguese for better accessibility and study. > We are also thinking in creating a website for sharing our translations and where other anarchists can submit theirs so these works can be freely distributed around. > If the project succeeds and we gain some attention, we are planning in creating after the quarantine anarchist reading clubs so maybe some anarchist action starts to grow here Some of the works that we are prioritizing to translate before the Corona-virus epidemic ends: > Anarchy by Errico Malatesta (Draft for almost all chapters are already done, our estimates for completing it are in about 2 weeks or less) > Anarchy after Leftism > The abolition of work > Toward the creative nothing > Illegalism why pay for a revolution on the installment plan when you can steal on > Desert > Against organizationalism anarchism as both theory and critique of organization > Post-left anarchy, leaving the left behind So these are our main ideas and projects, any thoughts on our work?

R: 3 / I: 2 / P: 6

anyone got a link to the "post-left theory generator"? it was a script hosted on github i think that generates the kind of purple prose typical of post-left/insurrectionary anarchist pamphlets

R: 3 / I: 0 / P: 6

It's never happening, is it? I lost all hope today.

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 6

System Fail #2: An Airborne Virus Called Freedom

https://sub.media/video/system-fail-2-an-airborne-virus-called-freedom/ A look at the social and economic devastation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, with a specific focus on the incompetent state responses of the UK, Brazil and the United States. Featuring an interview with anarchist writer Peter Gelderloos, author of Diagostic of the Future: Between the Crisis of Capitalism and the Crisis of Democracy.

R: 7 / I: 2 / P: 6

Me and the rest of the black community are protesting because the police are a colonialist occupying force. I don't give a FUCK about white people who get killed by their own police. They can take that up with white colonialist power, after all, they are citizens, servants and benefices of the colonialist system. You cannot ask black people to care about white people shot by the police anymore than you can ask us to care about white rape "victims". They already have white power backing them up. They are the oppressor class and I don't give a fuck about the the internal conflict in the white oppressor class. Its strictly secondary to the anti-colonialist class war between the two real classes, white people and black people.

R: 8 / I: 3 / P: 6

coping with disability

I have become disabled due to antibiotics side effects and can no longer perform any of my previous hobbies/jobs (music and programming) How do you cope with permanently losing certain bodily functions?

R: 25 / I: 0 / P: 7

is anyone here actually post-left?

R: 8 / I: 0 / P: 7

Foucault and sexual liberation

Was Foucault right when he critiqued the "repressive hypothesis" and claimed that sexual liberation was just a different form of power's "deployment of sexuality"? This seems to me a step back from the Situationists and their fight against the colonisation of life by the commodity. Or was the Situationists' idea of an un-alienated life and sexuality an illusion all along? And if yes, is there really no way out of power? Is power even real anymore or just another part of the simulacrum like Baudrillard claimed? I'm having difficulties wrapping my head around all these levels of critique and meta-critique.

R: 4 / I: 2 / P: 7

fuck mods

R: 47 / I: 15 / P: 7

Do you do drugs?
Do you have autism?
Or sexual kinks?
How has alienation from living in capitalism fucked you up?
---------
I drink so often it can't be healthy anymore and frequently do some drugs, but am also very happy with my life so far (even when I'm sober).

R: 3 / I: 1 / P: 7

Being friends is communism

> Therefore we say that the central political fact of the last thirty years went unnoticed. Because it took place at such a deep level of reality that it cannot be called political without bringing about a revolution in the very notion of the political. Because this level of reality is also the one where the division is elaborated between what is taken for reality and what is not. This central fact is the triumph of Existential Liberalism. The fact that it is now considered natural for everyone to have a rapport with the world based on the idea that each person has her own life. That such a life consists in a series of choices, good or bad. That each person can define herself by an ensemble of qualities, of properties, that make her, through her continual balancing of those properties, a unique and irreplaceable being. That the contract adequately epitomizes relations between individuals, and that respect epitomizes all virtue. That language is nothing but a means of arriving at an agreement. That, in reality, the world is composed on one side of things to manage, and on the other of an ocean of self-absorbed individuals, who in turn have a regrettable tendency to turn themselves into things, letting themselves become managed.
> [..]
> We have been sold this lie: that what is most particular to us is what distinguishes us from the common. We experience the contrary: every singularity is felt in the manner and in the intensity with which a being brings into existence something common.
> At root it is here that we begin, where we find each other. What is most singular in us calls to be shared.
> [..]
> So communism starts from the experience of sharing. First, from the sharing of our needs. Needs are not what capitalist rule has accustomed us to. Needs are never about needing things without at the same time needing worlds. Each of our needs links us, beyond all shame, to everyone who experiences that link. Need is just the name of the relationship through which a particular perceiving being gives meaning to such or such an element of its world. That is why those who have no worlds — metropolitan subjectivities for instance — have nothing but whims. And that is why capitalism, although it satisfies the need for things like nothing else, only spreads universal dissatisfaction: in order for it to do so it has to destroy worlds.
> […]
> In the final analysis, capitalism consists of nothing more than a reduction of all relations into relations of production. From business to the family, consumption itself appears as another episode in the general production, the production of society.
> The overthrowing of capitalism will come from those who are able to create the conditions for other types of relations.
> Therefore the communism we are talking about is the exact opposite of what has been historically termed “communism,” which was mostly nothing but socialism, a form of monopolist state capitalism.
> Communism is not made throught the expansion of new relations of production, but rather in their abolition.
https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/anonymous-call

R: 1 / I: 0 / P: 7

Better Never To Have Been by David Benatar

R: 3 / I: 0 / P: 7

DECAYING BODY OF GOD https://youtu.be/nnJmA9_dkP0

R: 34 / I: 3 / P: 7

Ecological collapse

Is there still any point to green politics or should we just prepare for the worst?

R: 6 / I: 2 / P: 7

woaaaaaaah im so edgy xdddd im depressed and have austinsim uhhhhhhh im so edgy i jack off to hentai to cope with my depression uhhh oh god im so horny im horny all the time and my parents dont like me i spend all my time wallowing in my own misery with muh dark edgy vibes xd and jack off to hentai cuz im depressed lmao i also like to call popel faggots and niggers because yelling racial slurs online fill the gap in my soul cuz im so edgy im like those goth kids even though i really hate them woah im so sad and depressed and edgy i use it as an online person to get my dick really going after jacking off to hentai for the 18th time today i have depression and am so edgy uhh im empty inside i just wanna die i lay on my bed crying tears of blood because im so edgy im like those edgy anime boys who wear all that tech gear and shit lol lmao dude im horny lmao im empty inside i feel nothing but pain and misery every day when i wake up i feel immense pain everywhere because i am an autistic edgelord who lives with my parents and doesnt have a gf because im so fucking whiny but thats ok because i love manipulating my depression to get that edgy depressed vibe lmao od im alone empty sad and dead i just want to die please end it the pain is unbearable xddddddddddddddddddd nigger lol i said the n word plz dont delete oh god no mods plz dont delete get your hands away from me please dont rape me please

R: 4 / I: 2 / P: 7

Be Gay Do Crime

R: 8 / I: 3 / P: 8

to the comrade who is currently fighting the tankies in the pomo thread over on /leftypol/, i just wanted to say your efforts are appreciated i personally just don't have the patience or eloquence to have a serious discussion in the ideological morass of what /leftypol/ has become i'm sure others feel the same way

R: 5 / I: 2 / P: 8

tell me about your everyday life

R: 4 / I: 1 / P: 8

I'll just leave this here to be quite honest family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSusGdNUgk

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 8

System Fail #01: Riots Across America

https://sub.media/video/system-fail-01-riots-across-america/ The pilot episode of subMedia’s brand new show, System Fail, looks at the incendiary riots that have swept across the United States in the wake of the murder of George Floyd, and the state’s desperate attempts to bring things back under control. Featuring an interview with Oluchi Omeoga, co-founder and core organizer of the Black Visions Collective and Reclaim the Block.

R: 8 / I: 1 / P: 8

Illegalism

Just want to know what /dead/ thinks of the Bonnot Gang

R: 3 / I: 1 / P: 8

Is n1x even dead alive or dead dead?

> subject

R: 5 / I: 1 / P: 8

Anarchist news?

Do people still read anarchistnews or how do they keep up with the international happenings concerning anarchists?

R: 1 / I: 1 / P: 8

Civil war?

Someone tell me what's the deal with Tiqqun/Agamben and civil war.

R: 10 / I: 1 / P: 8

Is the self a spook?

This has been my understanding for the longest time, not long after I really engaged with Stirner's works, after it was pointed out to me that the ego itself is a spook. This was reinforced by the fact that the old English translations of Stirner were poor and gave readers the impression that he was an egoist who advocated for egoism and cared only for the ego rather than the unique / creative nothing. Wolfi Landstreicher's translation of The Unique and Its Property redressed these historical failures somewhat, but the translation is only 3 years old. When I read Stirner's Critics (again Wolfi's translation), I felt vindicated on this by how Stirner seemed to coyly agree with his critics that the ego is "the spook of all spooks", yet disputed that he didn't mean this all along. After revisiting Stirner's Critics again, however, I find that Stirner always attributed "the spook of all spooks" in quotes and never seemed to explicitly agree, even though he describes the unique as an "empty phrase" and a name for what cannot be named. His first mention of "the spook of all spooks" is in a paragraph immediately recounting Moses Hess' critical review of Stirner's The Unique and Its Property, and seems to attribute this phrasing to Hess—though the paragraph break gives me a different impression, as if he is both attributing it to Hess and affirming the description of "the pale boaster". There was no need for that break and it was inconsistent with how he treated his summaries of Szeliga's and Feuerbach's critiques. Yet what Stirner then affirms about the unique is basically that it is an empty signifier, that it is a form without content, since you are the content. (Isn't that what a spook is, a form without content?) He then proceeds to describe the content of the unique, which is beyond the boundaries of language altogether. His clarifications in Stirner's Critics corroborates with his original work of describing the "self" as ultimately transient, contingent, ephemeral, and always created in the moment from the void of the creative nothing. This coheres with the conception of the unique as a nomination for identifying some ego-form for the creative nothing, and for this notion of "I" to be a mistake of misplaced concreteness about one's own reality. This seems to be the reading of Wolfi, as well, along with many of the other more intellectual Stirnerians, such as Castanea Dentata in Some Thoughts on the Creative Nothing and some of the unique ones I have met over the years; they seem to overwhelmingly conclude that Stirner's "egoism" was a polemical parody and that Stirner was never seriously an egoist, at least not in the usual sense of the word, having rejected in so many words the ego itself as just another phantasm of the mind. Yet Stirner attributes this notion of the ego as "the spook of all spooks" to Hess and never directly affirms this critique of the self. Even when the florid satire of the original work is toned down and Stirner speaks more directly in Stirner's Critics, he seems to be critiquing his critics by indirectly agreeing with their critiques of the unique and pointing to his original work as proof of that agreement. But I still meet "egoists" who idolize Stirner but vulgarize his critiques, as if they read Stirner through Ayn Rand, lauding selfishness while condemning any enlightenment of their self-interest. And it makes me wonder if this seemingly heterodox reading of Stirner attributes more to him than is due. Ultimately, I do not care so much whether Stirner believed the self / ego to be a spook. I do not need his endorsement to believe that myself. I would just like to think Stirner had that depth and self-critical capacity, and that his early critics were wrong to critique Stirner for believing that the ego itself was not slain by his own critique. If I am wrong, then so be it; I have then taken Stirner's own critique radically further than even he had. But I do not think I am. How do you read Stirner? Do you really think he was so naïve as to have been this vulnerable to immanent critique? Or was he just being his usual coy, circumlocutory self even on the spookiness of the self? Or do you even defend a reading of Stirner that affirms the self / ego as somehow not spooky?

R: 22 / I: 8 / P: 8

defend /dead/

They want to shut this place down. I don't post here as often as I should maybe but that doesn't mean I don't want this place to exist.

Who here wants to see this place stay?

R: 7 / I: 1 / P: 9

The biggest spook of them all.

> it's for the good of the economy
> you can't do that, it would hurt the economy
> you should study what the economy needs
> you don't want to live in poverty? too bad the economy is in a downturn
> sorry we have to fire you because of the economy
> don't worry, the economy will save us once it is nationalised/socialised/democratized/cybernetic/liberated/sexualised
Why do people put up with this shit?

R: 5 / I: 1 / P: 9

soul-crushing depression reminds me that I'm alive, but it doesn't make me happy to be alive. Why is life so fucking depressing?

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 9

When you so dead that you won't even react to the board actually becoming dead now

Bottom text

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 9

What's the best board on bunkerchan and why is it /dead/?

R: 5 / I: 1 / P: 9

I hate "I grew in a communist country and I hate communism" fags. GRAHHHHHHH

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 9

Proposal for merger of /dead/, /tech/, and /e/ into single /hobby/ or /leftyhobby/ board

Hello all, I am proposing a vote that might affect the future of this board, please let your thoughts me known in this topic

https://bunkerchan.xyz/gulag/res/2299.html

and not in replies to this post. Thank you, have a nice day.

R: 12 / I: 1 / P: 9

Anne Frank

Anne Frank is cute

R: 4 / I: 2 / P: 9

What is the purpose of this board anyway?

R: 1 / I: 0 / P: 9

What would be my… how should I call it, spontaneous attitude towards the universe? It’s a very dark one. The first thesis would have been a kind of total vanity: there is nothing, basically. I mean it quite literally,like… ultimately…there are just some fragments, some vanishing things. If you look at the universe, it’s one big void. But then how do things emerge? Here, I feel a kind of spontaneous affinity with quantum physics, where, you know,the idea there is that universe is a void,but a kind of a positively charged void. And then particular things appear when the balance of the void is disturbed. And I like this idea of spontaneous very much that the fact that it’s just not nothing… Things are out there. It means something went terribly wrong… that what we call creation is a kind of a cosmic imbalance, cosmic catastrophe, that things exist by mistake. And I’m even ready to go to the end and to claim that the only way to counteract it is to assume the mistake and go to the end. And we have a name for this. It’s called love. Isn’t love precisely this kind of a cosmic imbalance?

I was always disgusted with this notion of “I love the world,” universal love. I don’t like the world. I don’t know how… Basically, I’m somewhere in between “I hate the world” or “I’m indifferent towards it.” But the whole of reality, it’s just it. It’s stupid. It is out there. I don’t care about it.

R: 4 / I: 0 / P: 9

BPA causes autism

It's transgenerational, too. How fucked are we?

R: 4 / I: 0 / P: 10

Dog Problem

So my neighbors got a dog again. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, but my neighbors really shouldnt have any to begin.
I said again because a few years ago they already had one. A big golden retriever. They never were able to get the dog under control. But what's even worse, once they got a child, they lost all interest in dog in put him in a small cage in the back of their garden. He stayed there all day except for like 2 30 minute walks a day. That's not a life for such a big dog. Not that I really cared or did anything about it, but it irritated me when I heard him barking for hours on end. After living a long life in captivity, the dog died however some 3 years ago. (The children also never gave a fuck about him btw.)
Some 3 weeks I'm sitting in my small garden, enjoying the sun and the feeling of just having quit a job, while a white puppy runs into my garden and violates my N.A.P. Of course this was the first time, not really a problem, but that kept happening over the next few days. But then the most outrages aggression imaginable took place.
I share my home withy my best comrade, Maxchen. He is a now about 18 yo (I guess, dont really know since I found him) grizzled cat. Needless to say, he doesnt need the stress of some punk ass bitch dog running around, chasing him and eating his food, because THATS WHAT HAPPENED.
It should be obvious that dogs, blindly following authority, are inherently anti-revolutionay while cats are mutualists, making the cat more valuable than dog (even without considering that the cat is my property while the dog isnt and therefore also not for me to care for). So the dog got to go.
I don't wanna hurt him, but I'm thinking of putting something into my cats footbowl outside (wile taking my cat in) that tasted disgusting to dogs or is maybe hard to digest? That way he would learn the correct behaviour and if not, start shitting waterfalls, giving my neighbors good reason to give him away and sparring him the cage.
Now, any idea what could work in this direction and how I could acquire it?

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 10

always remember to renew your berliner coupon

R: 1 / I: 0 / P: 10

RIP Magdalen Berns, 1983-2019

>Magdalen was a great fighter for the rights of women in general and lesbian women in particular, a defender of science and rationalism and someone who hated social injustice and had an anti-capitalist consciousness. She also hated fakery and hypocrisy – and was a staunch opponent of these across the left.
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2019/09/14/magdalen-burns-1983-2019-fighter-for-womens-liberation/

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 10

CARI AMICI SOLDATI,
I TEMPI DELLA PACE
SONO
PASSATI

R: 1 / I: 1 / P: 10

IM DEAD

On the inside and on the outside and any thing around me is dead.

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 10

N1x aka nyxland is a massive nigger and/or faggot

R: 2 / I: 2 / P: 10

'People': *just want to exist*
'Royalty and clergy': Hey you people, you're going to now work for us, you'll give us most of your crop and every time we want to go to war you'll give us your able-bodied men. In return we won't slaughter you like pigs where you stand.
'Landed elite and the bourgeoisie': Enough! *kill the royalty*
'People': We're free!
'Landed elite and the bourgeoisie': Yes, you're free to continue your obligations to the crown, except we'll be the recipients.
'People': Huh?
'Landed elite and the bourgeoisie': But don't worry, here's some wool over your eyes.]
'People': Wow thanks! We truly are free.

Rosseau: iT's ThE sOcIaL cOnTrAcT !

R: 6 / I: 0 / P: 10

why live?

R: 1 / I: 0 / P: 10

Space give me back board ownership you massive faggot

R: 2 / I: 1 / P: 10

Why is dead, dead?

No really, what is a point of this board?

R: 1 / I: 1 / P: 11

Do you think that humanity will ever get communism before we fuck ourselves to death? Capitalism leads to communism the more and more the technological conditions of communism are built by capitalism. It also leads to catastrophic climate change and greatly increased ability of the bourgeoisie to completely suck the value and life of the worker in the most vampire-like fashion. What do you we think we get to first, the end or communism.

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 11

finally, an anarchist board.

R: 4 / I: 1 / P: 11

how do you beat the demiurge?

R: 4 / I: 2 / P: 11

>'It is a law of pride in this world

>To believe in the creatures, to forget God,

>Overthrow by diseases, and old age,

>Destruction of the soul through deception.

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 11

Give a non-moralist criticism of moralism.
Give me a non-spooky criticism of anti-solipsism and anti-egoism.
Protip: You can't.

Self-interest, egoism, anti-realism and consecuentialism are inherently moralist and spooky, try harder

R: 1 / I: 0 / P: 11

Whats your opinion on bonano and his insurectionarry anarchism??

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 11

Whats your opinion on bonano and his insurectionarry anarchism??

R: 6 / I: 0 / P: 11

The cancer has been resected and lives at 0ch. Delete this human waste.

R: 1 / I: 0 / P: 11

Is this the anarchist board of bunkerchan? Can it be?
If not is thos anarchist friendly?

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 11

Why does this board CSS look like my depressive episodes?
It's a bit triggering.

R: 5 / I: 1 / P: 12

i wanna die

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 12

Fact

Piracy is praxis

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 12

What do you think of Friendship as a Form of Life? It is very post-left, I find.

https://friendship-as-a-form-of-life.tumblr.com/

R: 5 / I: 1 / P: 12

>when your ego is so inflated it needs its own board that still can't contain it
wew

R: 1 / I: 0 / P: 12

What brings you here today?

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 12

CUT ME INTO PIECES. THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!

R: 21 / I: 3 / P: 12

asked this on /leftypol/ and naturally i got no discussion

are there any non-moralist arguments against pedophilia?

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 12

happy halloween /dead/

R: 2 / I: 2 / P: 12

hahahaahahahahahajskadshahwhahhashhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshadhajskhdakhfoqewhfahkshfkahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah

I'M POSTING ON YOUR BOARD NERD WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT NOW NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ? xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddxd

also

>no tank flag

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 12

DonKim apocaplyptic totalitarian communism

Trump likes the idea of a big state but under the control of big business this is non-to-far from kimean korea so what do you reckon will come of these meetings??

R: 21 / I: 5 / P: 13

R: 6 / I: 3 / P: 13

I claim this board in the name of the great wizard, Hegel. I dare you skeletons and spooks to stop us! Death? We live in and through death eternally!

R: 27 / I: 21 / P: 13

post you irl

R: 1 / I: 0 / P: 13

This board is comfy. It warms my aching bones.

Why is a board like /dead/ the only thing that made me feel today?

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 13

It seems that /leftypol/ has finally found it's way to the board it deserves.

If only you weren't too late to witness /dead/.

R: 1 / I: 1 / P: 13

make /dead/ great again

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 13

make /dead/ great again

R: 3 / I: 0 / P: 13

Is /dead/... dead?

R: 5 / I: 2 / P: 13

Words cannot express my angush rn.

R: 7 / I: 1 / P: 13

ITT we talk about how petty-bourgeois or full on capitalist we used to be.

syndicalism will allow us to continue our consumption and continue the spectacle (me a few years ago)

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 14

THE PORP MUST FLOW!

R: 5 / I: 3 / P: 14

Alain Badiou: Down with Death!

>So we could say that nihilism is the negative subjectivation of finitude; it is fundamentally the organised or anarchic (either is possible) consciousness that because we die, nothing is important. The most classic figure of nihilism is the statement that everything is devalued, de-symbolised and untenable in the face of death. It is an equalisation of the totality of everything that could be valued, faced with the radical ontological finitude that death represents. This question of the relation between nihilism and values is, as you know, a central question in Nietzsche’s philosophy, which takes up this theme of nihilism in order to make a very important diagnostic and critical use of it.

http://mariborchan.si/text/articles/alain-badiou/down-with-death/

R: 26 / I: 18 / P: 14

ITT: how you imagine /dead/ BO looks IRL

R: 5 / I: 3 / P: 14

If global capitalism is ever destroyed by the proletariat(which with the rate we're making our own world uninhabitable we'll probably go extinct before that happens) I'd be fine with being put up against the wall or getting guillotined.

I get told this a lot, that since I've been born into economic privilege I shouldn't support gommunism because I'd be killed for no other reason than having a petty bourgoise family. But assuming this is true I'd be just fine with that. Life feels like torture,insomnia,manic episodes, depression,trying to avoid obligations, feeling like shit every day no matter what I do,social isolation, watching our natural world be destroyed. And I know that life isn't going to get any better, so I see very little reason to even bother with going on.

In my head I was going to write something much better than that, but when your thought process is an incoherent fog it's hard to actually communicate your thoughts into anything of quality.

Thread theme song: Mantits - Let Me Fucking Die https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ60al8xXoA&nohtml5=False

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 14

What do you guys think of the supreme skeleton, Skull Knight?

R: 11 / I: 4 / P: 14

Does Post Left Anarchism have any direct relation with Anarcho-Nihilism?

R: 2 / I: 0 / P: 14

What?

I'm gone for two weeks and suddenly this board exists and we're at war with wheelchan.

I've never even heard of "post-leftism". What the fuck are you people?

R: 5 / I: 0 / P: 14

Serious thread for Serious Theory

Lets get Serious.
What do you fags think of this work of Bob Fat Black?
https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/bob-black-debunking-democracy

It was allready a bit discussed on /left/ but i like to know other opinions of fellow capitalist enabling degenerates.
Open

R: 4 / I: 1 / P: 14

FIRST

R: 0 / I: 0 / P: 14

/r9k/ is death but now we have a new meme board