Anonymous Comrade 05/19/2020 (Tue) 11:33:05 No. 87402
Anonymous Comrade 05/27/2020 (Wed) 22:49:00 No. 89850
I love Gorbachev. He inspires me to work out every day and spread socialism to everyone I meet in such succinct ways but yet subtle and almost subliminary in nature. He has given me great strength, intelligence, ability and courage to do this.
If it weren't for this man I probably would be dead with a stick in my arm in some shitty fucking dirty disgusting street, like a fucking loser. But alas, daddy Mikhail is all powerful and forgives everyone for their bourgeois sins. I am so thankful for this man, I couldn't ever repay him if he was still alive.
Overall probably the most based and redpilled communist to have existed, such pragmatism and devotion to the workers' cause, where would we be without this man? Nay, not man, hero, dare I say Yashua of the proletariat, fucking savior of workers holy fuck. Will anyone else ever surpass this communist innovator adonis? At the expense of probably being ridiculed here, I genuinely think he's up there with Marx and Lenin when it comes to His greatness. What can I say, Mikhails never die.
Thank you, you sweet God
Anonymous Comrade 05/28/2020 (Thu) 12:16:07 No. 89951
(57.29 KB 980x636 101454715_145412103715983_7396218329754871392_n.jpg)
Anonymous Comrade 05/28/2020 (Thu) 18:15:35 No. 89998
time for my little trick
Anonymous Comrade 06/25/2020 (Thu) 09:05:01 No. 96430
People's Republic of Korea 조선인민공화국 United States Army Military Government in Korea 재조선 미육군 사령부 군정청 John Reed Hodge 존 리드 하지 10.1 Daegu Uprising of 1946 대구 10·1 사건 Jeju Uprising 제주4·3사건 Hangang Bridge bombing 한강 인도교 폭파 National Defense Corps incident 국민방위군 사건 Bodo League Massacre 보도연맹 학살사건 No Gun Ri Massacre 노근리 민간인 학살 사건 Syngman Rhee 이승만 Brothers Home 형제복지원 People's Revolutionary Party Incidents 인민혁명당사건, 인혁당 사건 Kijichon 키지촌 US military comfort women 미군 위안부 Bacchus Ladies 박카스 할머니 Samchung Re-education Camp 삼청교육대 Slavery on salt farms in Sinan County 신안군 염전 섬노예 사건 Yangju Highway Incident 미군 장갑차에 의한 중학생 압사 사건 Chinilpa 친일파 Park Chung-hee 박정희 Park Geun-Hye 박근혜 Lee Wan-Koo 이완구 Choi Soon-Sil gate 최순실 게이트 sinking of MV Sewol 세월호 침몰 사고 National Security Act 국가보안법 Pyeongtaek protest 평택 항의 Chojoongdong 조중동 Chaebol 재벌 Hell Joseon 헬조선
Anonymous Comrade 06/25/2020 (Thu) 20:34:44 No. 96511 >>96512 >>96564 >>96577 >>96595
is allah real
Anonymous Comrade 06/25/2020 (Thu) 20:50:15 No. 96512
Anonymous Comrade 06/26/2020 (Fri) 03:01:45 No. 96564
Anonymous Comrade 06/26/2020 (Fri) 04:14:04 No. 96577
Anonymous Comrade [Posadism] 06/26/2020 (Fri) 10:26:38 No. 96595
Allah is a real Ayy Lmao
Anonymous Comrade 06/28/2020 (Sun) 13:09:50 No. 96975
If you were a true Communist you would understand that American history must be opposed at all costs. America is an evil empire, a great Satan, the root of all cruelty in this world. They are the greatest purveyors of capitalism and are responsible for more deaths than any other force in human history. Americans are a beastly, disgusting people, with no redeeming qualities, unworthy of pity or mercy.
It is the task of every international Communist to destroy the United States of America. All American cities must be destroyed, all American citizens executed. Their statues must be torn down, their history buried and forgotten by all. Only once the oceans run red with American blood, once the evil empire is no more, will global Communism flourish and true human freedom be possible.
Anonymous Comrade 06/28/2020 (Sun) 14:02:07 No. 96978
Ever since the 2016 US Elections, liberals have been eager to compare to Trump to all sorts of things: Adolf Hitler, President Reagan, and even Lord Voldemort. I am here to tell /leftypol/ that these comparisons are mistaken, as I will explain throughout the rest of this post. Voldemort's life and ideology actually have more in common with Lenin, Stalin, and that of the Soviet Union. Here is my reasoning:
1) At the beginning of Tom Riddle's journey into the Wizarding world, he is a very poor orphan with extreme talents in magic that were very unusual, far beyond the likes of mere charlatans like Hitler and Reagan. He considers death a "human weakness", as in, a contradiction innate to all men that he wished to overcome after suffering the death of his mother. He recognizes this contradiction, but does not yet recognize how to overcome it. His talented side mirrors Stalin's talents in religious knowledge as a young boy. His struggle mirrors Lenin and the death of his brother
2) In Tom Riddle's sixth year, he questioned Professor Horus Slughorn about a key to immortality, the Horcrux. this is considered forbidden, but known, knowledge by "high-ranking" individuals who were considered "loyal" to the traditions of the Wizarding world. Knowledge that would resolve the problems caused by death. Might I suggest this is most similar to the knowledge of Communism? Communism seeks to resolve the effects of exploitation by sublating them under a new system, one that requires class struggle and blood sacrifice. The horror on Professor Slughorn's face when Tom Riddle poses the question could basically be put in the context of a student asking a question about Communism to Slughorn's muggle, liberal counterpart.
3) After Tom Riddle discovers the Horcrux (Communism) he develops a new admiration for magic, putting it on a higher pedestal than he could've possibly imagined before. Historical necessity was calling to him. That is, the historical necessity of magic. The liberal interpretation of Harry Potter is that the muggles are, to put it bluntly, ethnics. But this couldn't be further from the truth. The muggles are in a privilidged caste of society that oppresses Witches and Wizards, forcing them into hiding and doing everything in their power to stop the development and integration of magic into the world. Tom Riddle comes to a fateful conclusion: in order for immortality to blossom, Witches and Wizards must overthrow the muggles and become the ruling class in society, forming a Dictatorship of the Witches and Wizards where magic can be integrated into it. The dynamic between muggles and wizards mirrors that of the bourgoisie and the proletariat.
4) Tom Riddle traveled abroad and experimented on the Dark Arts for 10 years. pushed magic to farther boundaries than they ever have been pushed. He developed his ideology and theory in order for the great revolution that would push the world into the next era of civilization. Much like Marx and Lenin during their banishment. "I have experimented; I have pushed the boundaries of magic further, perhaps, than they have ever been pushed —"
5) Voldemort started the First Wizarding War by taking advantage of one of the wizarding world's greatest weaknesses: the beings and creatures that they had persecuted. Giants and werewolves. The oppressed and outcast. This is not unlike how the Bolsheviks used the Jews in Russian society to their advantage: the Jews had been subject to open harassment in the Russian empire for decades, peaking during the recession caused by WW1. Lenin knew how to speak to the oppressed and the forgotten. Those that wanted a better society for themselves and for everybody. 6) In spite of the Death Eater party's threat to the established order of the Wizarding world: that of ethnic segregation and chattel slavery, the status quo was soon restored by the Order of the Phoenix and Dumbledore's army. The threat of Horcruxes and the violent outburts of the oppressed in wizarding society were soon considered to be extinguished and all but forgotten. Much like the Soviet Union and its ideology of Communism, which Capitalism replaced for good. Unless another wizard as powerful and ambitious as Voldemort should choose to discover it again...
Anonymous Comrade 06/28/2020 (Sun) 21:29:10 No. 97073
Most intelligent thread in this board